Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Children's Place

I did a post a few weeks ago about needing new kids clothes and some different ways to save money on them. Today, I was out and about trying to find some summer maternity clothes and I wandered into The Children's Place. I used to be a die hard Carter's fan when I was buying new clothes but, I found The Children's Place last summer.

Carter's has some great sales but, The Children's Place...wow! They have sales starting at $1.99. Today, I found some great things for C for the fall and winter and also for Baby Girl. Every item I bought was 3.99 or under with the exception of one super cute denim dress and bloomers for $7 that I just couldn't pass up! I also received some 15% off coupons for my next purchase. You can also Like The Children's Place on Facebook and spin their wheel for extra coupons.

As far as finding maternity clothes for me...not so much. Ugh, only 10 more weeks!

Another cool thing happening right now for moms in DFW, a friend of mine started DFW Mom Swap/Buy on Facebook. It's a great place to list any of your gently used baby and kids items that you would like to sell or swap for other items. You can also find gently used items. If you are in the DFW area, you should definitely check it out.

3 comments:

  1. You did so well. What great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I was surprised when I found stuff so cheap there. I thought all children's cloths were overpriced and bought most of Gunnar's on ebay, but the Children's Place really does have some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Children's Place is AWESOME! I get emails from them & I bet I have 2-3 new emails weekly about sales that they are doing! ALL of my son's winter clothes came from there!

    ReplyDelete