Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Love Albertson's!

Even though I only do big shops once or twice a month because of meal planning, I still have to run to the store about once a week for milk...and usually I forget something I needed. Having a toddler and being pregnant will do that to you, even with a list!

So, tonight I had to run to the store to get milk and bananas. On the way there, hubby had to stop in Home Depot for a screw and I decided to stay in the car with C. I had brought the Albertson's mailer with me and was looking over it while I was waiting. What did I see?? Another great cereal deal! Right now, you can get 4 boxes of select Kellogg's cereals for $6. The ad is kind of confusing because it says 4 for $10, save $4 which doesn't make a lot of sense at first glance. But, basically when you buy 4 boxes at the 4 for $10 price, there is an instore coupon that takes off $4 at the end of the transaction making them 4 for $6. The only downside to this is that they are limiting you to 4 boxes per transaction. But, the deal just started today so, if you are a cereal hoarder like I am you can go back numerous times!

Some other great deals right now at Albertson's,

Bluebell pints are 10 for $10 (great for pregnant ladies like me!)
Arrid Deodorant and White Rain soaps are 10 for $10
Looney Tunes Baby Wipes 80 ct are 10 for $10
Pillsbury cake mixes are 10 for $10

Remember to check your local Albertson's ad before you go, some regions have different deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment